If your mobile device does not charge, first make sure that:
• You have downloaded the required app and the app is running
• Bluetooth is turned on.
• Your device’s power requirements are compatible with the Charging Spot’s 1A/5V output.
• There are no other objects on the Charging Spot.
If your phone does not have built-in wireless charging, check the following:
• The Ring is connected to your phone and the printed logo and the LED on the Ring are both facing up during use.
• The Ring is placed in the center of the Charging Spot. To re-position the Ring on the Charging Spot, lift it up and place it back on the spot again.
• Extremely thick mobile device covers may impede the Ring from reaching the charging area. If your phone has a cover, try removing it.